We want every patron to thoroughly enjoy our tours. Please make sure you read all this information so you have the best possible experience!
- You MUST have proper enclosed footwear- enclosed rubber-soled shoes of some kind. Sandals, flip-flops or other open footwear will NOT be allowed.
- Absolutely NO PETS will be allowed on the tours. And please don't leave your doggies in the car - its unsafe for them. Staying where you are staying is the best place for them while you are on the tour.
- Appropriate age children (see tour descriptions) must be accompanied and managed by adults at all times. The last thing we ever want is for a child to be injured.
- Alcoholic beverages and illicit drugs are NOT allowed during the tours.
- We reserve the right to cancel or deny participants, without refund, if they are not subscribing to these rules.
- Tours are run rain or shine (Rain tours bring their own excitement and fun!). If it looks like rain, we suggest that you bring rain gear for the tour.
- Road conditions from park to park can be a little rough, quite dusty and sometimes bumpy. Make sure you have a reliable car. Don't wash it before you come - you may need to wash it afterwards!
- Unfortunately, Marinette County Parks are not handicapped accessible. Please be mindful of your physical condition before signing up for tours. You must be ambulatory and mobile, with moderate to good stamina.
- Tours can include dangerous walking, high rock outcrops, slippery rocks, rushing water, tripping hazards, and uneven surfaces.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO BRING
- LUNCH. Pack a lunch and make sure you have water or other hydration - a short lunch break will be scheduled during each tour.
- INSECT REPELLENT is highly recommended - the little buggers can be distracting at times!
- SUNSCREEN. Don't ruin your fantastic day with a miserable sunburn night!
- SNACKS. Who doesn't need snacks?
- CAMERA! You will be very sad if you can't record the marvels of nature you'll see.